Monday 25 January 2016

Production - Production Log

This week I went down to the studio and took photos of my models which will be used in my magazine. I first took photos of my models against the green screen with the key light and fill light to create a warm glowing effect. My models wore heavy make up and had fairly volumised hair to mirror the fashion side of the pop genre. I experimented using 2 models when taking mid and long shot pictures and then 1 model when experimenting with close up angled pictures. I then experimented with different lighting such as I moved all the lighting to one side of my model's face when I took away the green screen to create harsh shadows across one side of my model's face. I also experimented with the exposure and how much light the camera would let in to create quite bright images such as the last image shown below.
 


I also carried on creating my front cover by deciding on a masthead style and creating my contents page. I experimented with different font styles for my contents page and wrote the editors letter.





No comments:

Post a Comment