Friday 12 February 2016

Production - Magazine First Draft

I feel my front cover will appeal to my target audience of young girls as it is brightly coloured in pink and is busy and packed with stories on the front of gossip about pop music. I feel as though having an attractive female figure on the front will stand as a role model for young girls.

My contents page also appeals to young females as it follows the girly colour scheme of pink, however it is less cluttered than the front page. I included an editors letter as I feel as though they are a common part of teen pop magazines.
My double page spread appeals to young girls as it also mirrors the colour theme of pink. The content of the story also appeals as it is about pop music which is my chosen music genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment